• Reduce stress
• Revitalize the body's energy
• Relieve severe tension
• Decrease inflammation
• Increase blood circulation
• Gentle touch, proper draping
• Soothe aches and pains
• Customized for individual needs
• Target specific problem areas
• Loosen knots to improve flexibility
• Direct deep pressure applied to sore muscles who sit for long periods of time.
Neuromuscular therapy is a specialized form of medical massage in which digital pressure and friction are used to release areas of strain in the muscle. These areas of strain are called tender or trigger points and are the cause of muscular pain symptoms.
A specialized massage therapy session focusing on the face and jaw area. Releasing the muscles inside the mouth and the face, this session includes moist heat, head, neck and shoulder treatment.
This therapy uses advanced integrated bodywork techniques for rehabilitation due to postural dysfunction and chronic pain conditions. A comprehensive approach to the root cause of your discomfort is determined and a treatment plan is designed.